For over 10 years Julian Thompson has helped raise nearly $3 million for research, now the FDF plans to take this to the next level.
To increase awareness of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and raise much needed funds across the broader community thereby changing the lives of those families living with Duchenne through the provision of essential support and services.
What We've Achieved
- Almost $3 million raised so far for research and respite
- 6 successful Tour Duchenne's have been completed
- Sold 42 of our 100 Foundation Bricks for James House.
- Planning and development of the James House concept.
- Expanded our event calender from 3 to 6 events per year.
- Provide Gap Funding for the Duchenne Community